Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization (DVACO), located in Radnor, PA is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant, full time.
The DVACO is a limited liability joint venture corporation comprised primarily of two major health systems: Jefferson Health and Main Line Health, serving the Greater Philadelphia region and southern New Jersey. DVACO was accepted into the Medicare Shared Savings Program for the 2014 start year, and now includes 2,000 physicians serving over 180,000 lives. DVACO contracts with four commercial payers and serves Medicare beneficiaries, making it the region’s largest Accountable Care Organization. At the core of operations, DVACO is committed to working towards the achievement of the triple aim: better outcomes, better experiences, and smarter spending. Our culture embraces innovation of healthcare delivery models through collaborative work with physician practices, health systems and employee wellness programs.
The Administrative Assistant will provide a variety of administrative and secretarial services to assist in the professional and effective operation of the department. They will assist with general office duties to support the functions of the department including, but not limited to handling phone calls, typing and distributing correspondence, scheduling meetings and locations, coordinating audio visual requests, recording and processing minutes, sorting and prioritizing mail, filing, data entry, and ordering office supplies.
- Composes and types correspondence, memos, reports, policies, forms, etc. including confidential material.
- Orders and maintains adequate office supplies, keeping within the department’s budget.
- Schedules meetings and coordinates conference rooms. Maintains appointment calendars. Ensures an accurate and efficient filing system for the department.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail. Sends out letters and educational material to clients. May be responsible for opening mail and responding to correspondences.
- Answers telephone, screens and directs calls appropriately, and takes and relays accurate messages in a timely manner. Makes outgoing calls to clients to schedule or reschedule appointments.
- Processes check requests and maintain records.
- Assists with special projects and duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Associate degree or graduate of secretarial/business school preferred.
- Three – five years recent Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Experience in confidential environment preferred.
- Excellent secretarial and organization skills
- Strong phone skills required.
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Proven ability to use PC, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows applications, Data management systems.
- Excellent typing and grammar skills; familiarity with business correspondence formats; ability to communicate effectively with physicians, administration, employees and vendors. Ability to type a minimum of 60wpm required.
- Careful attention to detail; accurate proofreading skills mandatory.
- Ability to manage projects independently, think creatively, problem-solve; willingness to help achieve team goals.
Please apply to http://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers Job id 43388. No agency calls please. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer.