The DVACO Clinical Care Analyst assigned to Care Coordination will work directly with the Manager of Care Coordination to positively influence the quality outcomes and reporting metrics in the Care Coordination environments of care. The essential accountabilities of the job description will be applied to the Care Coordination environment working specifically but not exclusively with our Care Coordination staff and our Pod partners to manage patient referrals and report out on care coordination activities. The Care Coordination Clinical Care Analyst will work with Wellcentive, Patient PING platform, Formsite, Microsoft Excel and Access and other similar tools yet to be defined to meet the essential accountabilities. Healthcare knowledge and prior experience working in the hospital or physician practice is preferred.
Works as part of the DVACO Clinical team to collect, process, integrate, analyze and present data; provide tools, descriptions, answers and guidance for projects to improve clinical quality and financial success for the ACO and its participating partners. Manages and meets reporting deadlines for assigned deliverables and ad hoc reports. Role will provide administrative, project management and care coordination/transitions of care support to the team.
- Administrative duties.
- Managing relationships includes electronic, phone, and in person communication often with direct consultation with clinical staff to help manage the DVACO patient population.
- Arranges subcommittee meetings (schedules, produces documents, and compiles meeting notes) to support the DVACO clinical initiatives.
- Serves as technical support to clinical staff in trouble shooting issues with care coordination and information management software.
- Collects data from disparate partners and from various sources including the care coordination software, to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to evaluate and improve performance..
- Handles non-clinical phone calls. May conduct research on resources.
- Help administer updates to our web site, and help with the administrative functions of creating policies, curriculum/training documents, etc.
- Retrieve data to produce department reports and help evaluate/track performance metrics.
- Complies with all work/safety rules and procedures.
- Complies with all work rules concerning time and attendance and adjusts work hours as dictated by responsibilities.
- Seeks assistance and supervision when needed.
- Adheres to departmental dress code.
- Attends and participates in continuing education and departmental meetings.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, interest, and enthusiasm toward job and others.
- Demonstrates independent action to resolve problems and informs manager of problems and unresolved issues.
- Interacts positively and professionally with peers and others.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Meets departmental confidentiality policy of all materials processed.
- Adheres to the MLHS leave policy.
- Flexible hours as required to meet the goals and objectives of the department and the organization.
- Occasional Travel
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships: Patients, physicians, nurses, case managers, family, visitors, external agencies, management, employees within/outside department, vendors and other staff within Main Line Health and Jefferson Health System.
Bachelor’s required. Master’s degree in Healthcare related field or in progress preferred.
Three (3) to five (5) years experience with PC-based applications such as Windows, MS Office, and Relational Databases (i.e. MS Access, SQL, Oracle). Excellent skills utilizing word processing, spreadsheets and data file management software. Must be super user of Excel and databases.
Healthcare knowledge including experience in a healthcare setting specific to the accountabilities described in the position addendum preferred.
- Experience with basic statistical analysis.
- Ability to organize data in a meaningful way using detailed, summary or graphical formats.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to interface with physicians, office staff, care management team, nursing staff, ancillary staff, vendors, outside customers, insurance companies and government agencies.
- Familiarity with EMR/EHR’s.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, clinical diagnosis, Medicare and procedures generally acquired through education and/or experience in health care related environment preferred.
- Previous project management experience preferred.
Computers, Printers, Scanners and related hardware and copy machines.
As outlined in Hospital and Department Safety Policies and Procedures.
Since interaction with clinical staff may be required, exposure to other substances in these areas is possible.
If interested, please apply online at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers , Job ID 45827. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls.