Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization (DVACO), located in Radnor, PA is looking to hire a Data Coordinator
The DVACO is a limited liability joint venture corporation comprised primarily of two major health systems: Jefferson Health and Main Line Health, serving the Greater Philadelphia region and southern New Jersey. DVACO was accepted into the Medicare Shared Savings Program for the 2014 start year, and now includes 2,000 physicians serving over 180,000 lives. DVACO contracts with four commercial payers and serves Medicare beneficiaries, making it the region’s largest Accountable Care Organization. At the core of operations, DVACO is committed to working towards the achievement of the triple aim: better outcomes, better experiences, and smarter spending. Our culture embraces innovation of healthcare delivery models through collaborative work with physician practices, health systems and employee wellness programs.
Works as part of the DVACO Practice Transformation, Quality, Pharmacy and Home Health team to collect, process, integrate and analyze and present data. This person will provide tools, descriptions, answers and guidance for projects to improve clinical quality and financial success for the ACO and its participating practices. Manages and meets reporting deadlines for assigned deliverables and ad hoc reports. Role will provide administrative and project management support to the teams.
- Arranges subcommittee meetings (schedules, develops agendas, and compiles meeting notes) to support the clinical initiatives of these teams.
- Serves as technical support to staff in trouble shooting issues with software and/or virtual meetings.
- Collects data from disparate partners and from various sources to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to evaluate productivity and processes.
- Handles non-clinical phone calls to support internal staff in responding to providers, and/or practice staff. May conduct research on resources.
- Run pivot tables and reports; help administer the clinical updates to our website, and help with the administrative functions of creating policies, curriculum/training documents, etc.
- Retrieve data to produce department reports and help evaluate/track performance metrics.
- Complies with all safety rules and procedures.
- Complies with all work rules concerning time and attendance.
- Seeks assistance and supervision when needed.
- Adheres to departmental dress code.
- Attends and participates in continuing education and departmental meetings.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, interest, and enthusiasm toward job and others.
- Demonstrates independent action to resolve problems and informs manager of problems and unresolved issues.
- Interacts positively and professionally with peers and others.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Adjusts work hours as dictated by responsibilities.
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships: Physicians, midlevels, nurses, office staff, employees within/outside department, vendors and other staff within Main Line Health and Jefferson Health System.
Education: Bachelor’s preferred.
Licensures & Certifications:
Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience with PC-based applications such as Windows, MS Office, and Relational Databases (i.e. MS Access). Excellent skills utilizing word processing, spreadsheets, and data file management software.
Healthcare knowledge including physician practice experience preferred.
- Experience with basic statistical analysis
- Ability to organize data in a meaningful way using detailed, summary or graphical formats.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to interface with physicians, office staff, care management team, nursing staff, ancillary staff, vendors, outside customers, insurance companies and government agencies.
- Familiarity with EMRs and the operations of physician practice.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, clinical diagnosis, Medicare and procedures generally acquired through education and/or experience in healthcare related environment preferred.
Computers, Printers, Scanners and related hardware and copy machines
As outlined in Hospital and Department Safety Policies and Procedures.
Since interaction with clinical staff may be required, exposure to other substances in these areas is possible.
AREA-SPECIFIC WORK RULES:
- Adheres to department work rules (i.e. – attendance and dress code).
- Meets departmental confidentiality policy of all materials processed.
- Adheres to the hospital leave policy.
- Flexible hours as required to meet the goals and objectives of the department and the organization.
Please apply to http://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers job id 43696. No agency calls please. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer.