Maintains and optimizes the Microsoft Azure infrastructure for the DVACO including virtual servers, databases and other cloud based applications that support Operations and Analytics functions for the DVACO. Works with external payers and venders to support monthly claims and roster loads that feed DVACO analytics platform. Maintain databases, views, ETL functions and stored procedures in conjunction with Operations and Analytics teams. Configures, maintains, recovers, and insures the performance of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) on multiple database platforms.
- Ensures Azure cloud configuration meets MLH IT security policies
- Optimizes Azure cloud infrastructure while balancing budgetary considerations
- Maintains Azure server infrastructure
- Monitors server and application performance
- Creates and tests disaster recovery plans
- Maintains SFTP endpoints
- Monitors Azure Download and Upload performance
- Assists the development of appropriate testing methodology and migration paths for implementing changes
RDBMS Administration and Development
- Configures, maintains, and insures performance of RDBMS applications
- Designs and implements new physical RDBMS structures (i.e., tables and views)
- Analyzes, optimizes and documents any customized RDBMS structures (i.e., tables and views)
- Insures recoverability of databases
- Diagnoses and resolves RDBMS outages and failures
- Documents all configurations in writing
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and Automation
- Manages data feeds to and from Azure cloud
- Transforms and loads data sets into RDBMS structures
- Develops validation routines on data sets
- Ensures accuracy of loads and extracts
- Automates operations within the Azure cloud wherever possible
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships:
DVACO Operations and DVACO Analytics Staff
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is preferred.
Expertise with the following functions demonstrated by at least (x) years experience:
- Maintenance, recoverability and performance of MS SQL Server – 3 years
- Development and optimization of database tables, stored procedures and views – 2 years
- Development and implementation of ETL and auto scripting capabilities – 2 years
- Experience managing Azure or AWS Cloud capabilities – .5 year
- Maintains proficiency and expertise in MS SQL Server Components (Query Analyzer, SSRS, Analysis Server, Stored Procedures, Jobs, and Functions)
- Practical experience programming in Python or similar tools.
- Capable of programming in SAS, SQL Query Construction or other programming languages.
- Demonstrates strong mathematical, statistical, financial, technical, interpersonal, organizational, project management skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Evidence of independent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively handle numerous priorities simultaneously.
This position requires the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, remain effective under stress, and work hours outside the range of the regular schedule.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan and a pension plan. If interested, please apply online at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers , Job ID 47811
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls