Supports Clinical Services and Operations Team in their effort to monitor outcomes and create ongoing performance improvement initiatives at DVACO. Will be working across DVACO and with multiple CINs and ACO Members, and multiple EMRs. Work as a member of the DVACO Team to study and monitor care processes in a quality infrastructure and use data to drive ongoing performance improvement throughout DVACO. Must be able to coordinate, interpret, and translate performance data, and critically review metrics; data should permit evaluation of opportunities to implement change and monitor ongoing results of clinical quality outcomes. Collaborate with DVACO Leadership team on ongoing opportunities for improvement in Clinical Operations, Quality, Risk Reduction, Patient Outcomes; this may be in response to regulatory, payer, entity & health system requests as it relates to clinical quality.
- Acts on a consistent basis to support the Mission, Vision and Values of DVACO.
- Support DVACO goals, strategies, and mission as directed by the Leadership team/ Manager Of Practice Transformation
- Primary administrative and project manager support for practice transformation using principles of PCMH and the NCQA application process, including managing overall timeline, facilitate scheduling of practice meetings, coordination of educational webinars, and formulation/dissemination of meeting minutes, assist with design of corresponding data reports, verification of application details, coordination and facilitation of uploading survey documents, etc.
- Will serve as a key member of the DVACO team to help transform the practices into allowing them to excel at providing excellent patient experience, and quality medical care. Will help practices to be well-positioned to meet requirements of CPC+ (Comprehensive Primary Care Plus) and the CMS MIPS (Merit-Based Incentive Payment System)/ACI (Advancing Care Information) programs. Maintain contact with practices and serve as additional resource to practices in regards to their work toward NCQA Recognition. Focused efforts include the implementation/ process redesign of:
- Population Management
- Patient Access to care
- Proactive Outreach
- Patient activation and goal setting
- Test and Referral tracking processes
- Integration of continuous performance improvement activities.
- Assists Manager of Practice Transformation in building a quality-based infrastructure into current operations structure.
- Supports Managerof Practice Transformation/DVACO implement change required to achieve the clinical quality goals through development of routine feedback mechanisms, guidelines, etc.
- Participate in practice improvement meetings, providing expertise, coaching and guidance as necessary.
- Engage in problem-solving with practices to improve access and patient-centered care
- Monitor and assess performance across different aspects of delivering patient-centered care
- Encourage culture of continuous quality improvement in practice
- Design and facilitate improvement projects to build foundational capabilities at a site in order to improve its performance
- Serve as the primary liaison, teacher, coach, and facilitator for Primary Care practices participating in DVACO
- Perform practice assessments to provide both a baseline understanding and the basis on which to develop the practice redesign plan
- Meet regularly with Manager of Practice Transformation/DVACO to monitor progress and barriers. Reports concerns to Sr. Staff/Leadership.
- Maintains tracking of project tasks and deadlines for team; assist Manager of Practice Transformation in meeting deadlines.
- Assist DVACO leadership team and CMO with data design and presentation- as well as support front line staff with data translation, interpretation, and performance improvement efforts.
- In collaboration with CMO, monitor consistency, validity, and reliability of data for quality and safety.
- Assist CMO in design and implementation of quality assurance activities related to quality reporting.
- Serve as front-line contact for end- users in practices including documenting any user issues with accessing reports or data integrity concerns;
- Responsible for perform validation tests of data integration/validity as it relates to front end user interfaces.
- Responsible for relaying any data (in/out) /support issues to CMO/Manager of Practice Transformation.
- Provide project coordination and administrative support for key DVACO quality and performance improvement initiatives that require substantial interplay between practices and DVACO.
- Consistently observes and reviews practice workflow processes for new ways of improving efficiencies, streamlining processing/preparation of reports.
- Supports entity wide staff training and education efforts related to quality projects and performance improvement opportunities.
- Participates in key meetings and completes other duties as assigned.
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships:
Bachelor’s degree in related field with prior applicable experience strongly preferred. In lieu of degree, at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience is required. Working knowledge of ambulatory care service delivery, clinical operations/ workflows, and clinical data analysis and reporting desired.
Licensures & Certifications:
PCMH CCE preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills, approachable work style and a willingness to take on complex organizational and clinical project management activities.
- Demonstrate strong/solid knowledge and skill with computers, spreadsheets and databases.
- Proficiency in software applications that include, but are not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of EMR and report development would be helpful, but not required.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work well with people.
- Must have ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information.
Will be required to meet with large groups and organize meetings.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan and a pension plan. If interested, please apply online at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers , Job ID 46008
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls