CareersAmazing career experiences that make a difference. DVACO provides opportunities to become part of a diverse team that drives the clinical initiatives to transform healthcare in one of America’s most vibrant regions.
“In this time of my career, I can’t imagine a greater opportunity to enhance and transform the US Health Care System every day.”
Senior Vice President of Business & Network Development
Current Job Openings
Healthcare Data Engineer
The Healthcare Data Analytics Engineer is a key part of the team responsible for performing clinical and administrative analytics, reporting and data visualization, as well as optimizing data flow and collection (ETL) for cross functional teams. In addition, the Healthcare Data Analytics Engineer will assist in building data marts, managing existing data warehouses, and developing analytics best practices and governance. As a bridge between Analytics and IT/Operations, the Engineer serves both in a technical/data engineering role as well as working with senior leaders from our organization to lead the development of new measures and metrics, dashboards, reports, and other analytical solutions.
Automation and Orchestration
- Creating automated processes to validate and translate data in our data warehouses
- Working within a cross-functional team to load, process, QA & deliver data to customers
- Design, develop, test, and automate execution of stored procedures, scripts and systems for new product features
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability and ease of use by downstream processes.
Data Quality and Integrity
- Maintaining good coding habits including documentation of work, adherence to best practices, and a willingness to share thoughts and experiences with the team.
- Serve as a code reviewer, tester and technical advisor for teammates.
- Ensure that analyses are reproducible and efficient.
- Create optimized data models for Power BI dashboards.
Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Analyze data to drive higher quality and more efficient care for DVACO patients.
- Perform strategic analyses and create visuals/slides in support of key strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence dashboards based on highest priority strategic analyses.
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders (e.g. senior clinical and operational leaders) to identify business need, determine requirements, and design analyses that are clinically, operationally, and analytically sound.
- Develop expertise required to pull and use various healthcare data types: Medicare Claims, Commercial Claims, Real-time Admission/Discharge/Transfer data, Quality Gaps, Aggregate Payer Reports, Lab Data, EHR data, etc.
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships:
DVACO Operations, Analytics and Clinical teams, Senior Clinical Leaders from parent organizations.
Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Licensures & Certifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience writing scalable, reliable and performant SQL.
- Experience in analytics driven report development.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL features, including views, indexes, stored procedures, and functions.
- Practical experience programming in Python or similar tools for analysis and automation.
- Experience with and passion for version control tools such as Git.
- Experience with end to end automation using cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Proficiency in building business intelligence dashboards and basic data visualizations
- Understanding of clinical or payer operational processes and ability to evaluate impacts on data compilation and reporting.
- Knowledge of healthcare coding structures and payment methodologies.
- Proficiency with Visual studio, SSMS, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Python or Anaconda, Power BI, DAX Studio
- Evidence of independent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Constantly seeks to understand the wider context around business processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively handle numerous priorities simultaneously.
Position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
Individual must take proper precautions as outlined in Hospital Safety Manual, Infection Control Policy and Fire and Emergency Manual.
AREA SPECIFIC WORK RULES:
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, 403b savings plan, lucrative pension plan, tuition reimbursement, and more! Learn more about our benefits. If interested, please apply online at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers , Job ID 51841
We are an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. Main Line Health celebrates our differences and our similarities. Learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion culture.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls