Amazing career experiences that make a difference. DVACO provides opportunities to become part of a diverse team that drives the clinical initiatives to transform healthcare in one of America’s most vibrant regions.
“In this time of my career, I can’t imagine a greater opportunity to enhance and transform the US Health Care System every day.”
Senior Vice President of Business & Network Development
Current Job Openings
Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization (DVACO), located in Radnor, PA has a newly created opportunity for a full time Clinical Data Analyst.
The DVACO is a limited liability joint venture corporation comprised primarily of two major health systems: Jefferson Health and Main Line Health, serving the Greater Philadelphia region and southern New Jersey. DVACO was accepted into the Medicare Shared Savings Program for the 2014 start year, and now includes 2,000 physicians serving over 200,000 lives. DVACO contracts with four commercial payers and serves Medicare beneficiaries, making it the region’s largest Accountable Care Organization. At the core of operations, DVACO is committed to working towards the achievement of the triple aim: better outcomes, better experiences, and smarter spending. Our culture embraces innovation of healthcare delivery models through collaborative work with physician practices, health systems and employee wellness programs.
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
The Clinical Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Works collaboratively with the DVACO clinical team to develop data collection, measurement tools and clinical databases to support the analysis of data from multiple sources including the electronic medical records (EMRs) of the clinical practices associated with the DVACO. This analysis will assist in carrying out DVACO’s goals of improving the health and quality of care of the populations for which it is responsible, to improve their experience of care, and to reduce the per capita cost of their care.
- Analyzes, interprets and generates reports on performance related to overall outcomes and quality, population health, and care coordination.
- Develops reports, dashboards, scorecards and other analytic results necessary to support quality improvement activities relating to managed care contracting, hospital and physician inpatient and outpatient quality outcomes and the quality goals set by the DVACO.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Healthcare related field or in progress.
- Thorough knowledge of planning and/or medical terminology and sound data analysis techniques.
- Experience in medical office practice preferred, particularly in areas of process work flow and use of electronic medical records (EMR).
- Experience in Quality improvement departments preferred.
- Experience with and ability to apply Quality improvement methods for improvement in medical practices.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with PC-based applications such as Windows, MS Office, and Relational Databases (i.e. MS Access, Excel, SQL, Oracle). Excellent skills utilizing word processing, spreadsheets and data file management software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Pay For Performance (P4P) framework and metrics including HEDIS Quality measures, Core Quality Measures for providers and Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Tool to report Medical Shared Savings Program (MSSP) measures to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Excellent analytical and/or operational problem solving skills; demonstrates ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analyses and make recommendations for improvement/changes
- Experience developing standard and ad-hoc reports and analysis to support management decision making. Demonstrates proficiency with clinical information systems supporting population health management and other personal computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel and Access) and use of P4P registry tools.
- Experience working in a large, complex, multi-site organization preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan and a pension plan. If interested, please apply online at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers , Job ID 51841
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls
Current Job Openings
Apply for a Position
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Delaware Valley ACO to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of employer/employee relations without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability; to select, develop and promote employees based on the individual’s, qualifications, experience, and job performance; to maintain a working environment free of all forms of discrimination, harassment, and intimidation.
Who is DVACO?
PO Box 356,
Villanova, PA 19085
Toll Free Number 855-761-9345
Toll Free Number 855-761-9345
Compliance Line 610-225-6211
Business Hours 9-5pm